- 42,718 hits
January 2018 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Daydreaming About Dogsledding?
- 2009 is not a Rerun of 1993
- Republican David Brooks on GOP Response: “Insane”
- QoD: Tim Pawlenty on Current State of Republican Party
- QoD: Anonymous Liberal on Grandstanding Governors Refusing Stimulus Aid
- The Continuing Comedy that is the Minnesota Senate Death Match
- Mileage Tax: Not A Good Idea To Begin With
- Is This the Sign of a Sustainable Car Company?
- Toles Does it Again: Detroit Bailout
- QoD: Josh Marshall on Republican Strategy in MN Senate Recount
- Congratulations, Tiger!
- Has the World Gone Crazy?
- QoD: Rahm Emanuel on Benchmarking White House Progress
- Obama’s Leadership Style
- File this Under: Not a Good Idea
Tag Archives: Minneapolis
One of the great things about living in Minneapolis is the annual Halloween time “Zombie Pub Crawl”. For the uninitiated, it’s simply a celebration of zombies who like to drink (from bar to bar to bar to bar to….). So if you’re interested, get gussied up and join in the festivities. Here is a link to the official Zombie Pub Crawl site,
Tom Horgen has a good piece in the Star Tribune about the event. Best quote:
Question: “Will we be doing much walking?”
Answer: “About 1.5 miles. We will be walking like zombies, so it will take longer to get from one bar to the next. Also, you may need to stop to feast on human brains.”
Also, here is a video of a ZPC from year’s past: