Prog blogs being namby pamby about this because he’s a Democrat need to stop it. No one hates Blogo as much as the Democratic machine in Illinois does. He’s really a terrible governor. Never played team politics and was not invited to the Dem Convention.
I repeat. He was NOT INVITED to speak at the Dem Convention. The Democratic Governor of Obama’s home state. Not. Invited.
He was shoved under the bus by one of his own staff. The timing is to prevent him from appointing Obama’s successor, because he was selling Obama’s seat in the Senate to the highest bidder…
And selling Obama’s Senate seat takes the cake. Did he think no one was watching him? You have to give him credit for being a genuine idiot, it is impossible to fake that.
– Blue Gal, Crooks & Liars
- 42,689 hits
- Daydreaming About Dogsledding?
- 2009 is not a Rerun of 1993
- Republican David Brooks on GOP Response: “Insane”
- QoD: Tim Pawlenty on Current State of Republican Party
- QoD: Anonymous Liberal on Grandstanding Governors Refusing Stimulus Aid
- The Continuing Comedy that is the Minnesota Senate Death Match
- Mileage Tax: Not A Good Idea To Begin With
- Is This the Sign of a Sustainable Car Company?
- Toles Does it Again: Detroit Bailout
- QoD: Josh Marshall on Republican Strategy in MN Senate Recount
- Congratulations, Tiger!
- Has the World Gone Crazy?
- QoD: Rahm Emanuel on Benchmarking White House Progress
- Obama’s Leadership Style
- File this Under: Not a Good Idea