It is one thing to never truly know your father, to be essentially abandoned by him. But the other people around you, the people that coalesce to help fill that void, take on an extraordinary role in your life. And now, when those people start disappearing, it can be devastating.
- 42,689 hits
- Daydreaming About Dogsledding?
- 2009 is not a Rerun of 1993
- Republican David Brooks on GOP Response: “Insane”
- QoD: Tim Pawlenty on Current State of Republican Party
- QoD: Anonymous Liberal on Grandstanding Governors Refusing Stimulus Aid
- The Continuing Comedy that is the Minnesota Senate Death Match
- Mileage Tax: Not A Good Idea To Begin With
- Is This the Sign of a Sustainable Car Company?
- Toles Does it Again: Detroit Bailout
- QoD: Josh Marshall on Republican Strategy in MN Senate Recount
- Congratulations, Tiger!
- Has the World Gone Crazy?
- QoD: Rahm Emanuel on Benchmarking White House Progress
- Obama’s Leadership Style
- File this Under: Not a Good Idea