“The election isn’t over, but there remain only three discernible, if highly unlikely, paths to a McCain victory. A theoretically mammoth wave of racism, incessantly anticipated by the press, could materialize in voting booths on Nov. 4. Or newly registered young and black voters could fail to show up. Or McCain could at long last make good on his most persistent promise: follow Osama bin Laden to the gates of hell and, once there, strangle him with his own bare hands on ‘Hannity & Colmes’.”
- 42,714 hits
- Daydreaming About Dogsledding?
- 2009 is not a Rerun of 1993
- Republican David Brooks on GOP Response: “Insane”
- QoD: Tim Pawlenty on Current State of Republican Party
- QoD: Anonymous Liberal on Grandstanding Governors Refusing Stimulus Aid
- The Continuing Comedy that is the Minnesota Senate Death Match
- Mileage Tax: Not A Good Idea To Begin With
- Is This the Sign of a Sustainable Car Company?
- Toles Does it Again: Detroit Bailout
- QoD: Josh Marshall on Republican Strategy in MN Senate Recount
- Congratulations, Tiger!
- Has the World Gone Crazy?
- QoD: Rahm Emanuel on Benchmarking White House Progress
- Obama’s Leadership Style
- File this Under: Not a Good Idea