“[McCain] knows, in his gut, that he put somebody unqualified on the ballot. He knows that in his gut, and when this race is over that is something he will have to live with… He put somebody unqualified on that ballot and he put the country at risk, he knows that.”
- 42,689 hits
- Daydreaming About Dogsledding?
- 2009 is not a Rerun of 1993
- Republican David Brooks on GOP Response: “Insane”
- QoD: Tim Pawlenty on Current State of Republican Party
- QoD: Anonymous Liberal on Grandstanding Governors Refusing Stimulus Aid
- The Continuing Comedy that is the Minnesota Senate Death Match
- Mileage Tax: Not A Good Idea To Begin With
- Is This the Sign of a Sustainable Car Company?
- Toles Does it Again: Detroit Bailout
- QoD: Josh Marshall on Republican Strategy in MN Senate Recount
- Congratulations, Tiger!
- Has the World Gone Crazy?
- QoD: Rahm Emanuel on Benchmarking White House Progress
- Obama’s Leadership Style
- File this Under: Not a Good Idea