“It’s the longest Hail Mary pass in the history of either football or Marys,” Mr. Frank told a group of reporters outside the House chamber.” – Representative Barney Frank of Massachusetts, on McCain’s decision to delay the debates and seek a delay in the debates.
- 42,689 hits
- Daydreaming About Dogsledding?
- 2009 is not a Rerun of 1993
- Republican David Brooks on GOP Response: “Insane”
- QoD: Tim Pawlenty on Current State of Republican Party
- QoD: Anonymous Liberal on Grandstanding Governors Refusing Stimulus Aid
- The Continuing Comedy that is the Minnesota Senate Death Match
- Mileage Tax: Not A Good Idea To Begin With
- Is This the Sign of a Sustainable Car Company?
- Toles Does it Again: Detroit Bailout
- QoD: Josh Marshall on Republican Strategy in MN Senate Recount
- Congratulations, Tiger!
- Has the World Gone Crazy?
- QoD: Rahm Emanuel on Benchmarking White House Progress
- Obama’s Leadership Style
- File this Under: Not a Good Idea